“WIN THE DAY!”
“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” Matthew 6:34
“Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.” 2 Corinthians 4:16
2016 PURPOSE STATEMENTS
1. Be responsible to my witness as a “CHRISTIAN ATHLETE.”
2. Believe In, Defend, and Improve Our Team.
3. Have the right attitude for every situation, RMA.
4. Value relationships, PLAYER TO PLAYER, COACH TO COACH,
COACH TO PLAYER, PLAYER TO COACH.
5. Be Happy, Enthusiastic, and Eager to Work.
6. Respond to Leadership and Coaching.
7. Be More Committed to the Program, Have Conviction.
8. Persist, Finish Everything Strong.
9. Always Encourage Each Other.
10. Take Great Pride in Who We Are, Where We’re From, and What We Represent.